A new version of Modelbuilder has been pushed to GitHub, complete with some new examples. I have added some new classes (see below), they are undocumented but there are some example sketches that show how they work.
I’ve been developing Modelbuilder at a brisk speed and with little regard for version consistency or documenting obscure features. My focus has been on creating functionality needed for my own projects and workshops, and that’s likely to remain the case for now. Below is my first feeble attempt at a list of changes, a crucial document which I have neglected to maintain before now.
Source is in the “src”, the “examples” folder is the place to look to figure out how the various classes work. I have also begun uploading sketches to OpenProcessing.org: Modelbuilder sketches.
- UGeometry.draw() should now detect JAVA2D and correctly use the 2D vertex() command
- Fixed USimpleGUI layout logic, added dropdown lists and Textarea controllers
New classes (experimental)
- New: Utilesaver, as described in this previous post. See examples for demo
- New: UApp and USketch are the start of a framework for sketches with multiple scenes. It also takes care of nuisance tasks like window positioning and the like. Might be too ambitious for its own good.
- New: UFileStructure and UFileNode, allowing recursive traversing of file structure and export to CSV (convenient to check for dupes). Needs polishing. See examples for demo